Quote:

Dave, Here is a picture of an old NOS #230 hose I have and it has the "hump" in it. Very textured hose and no ink lines. What the heck does a #186 look like then? That # isn't even in the parts book for 70-71. My 70 Hemi "B" has the #86 on the broadcast sheet.

This is exactly what I have been trying to convey regarding these hoses. There are so few E Body A/C cars that have been restored to an OE level that this particular area has not been researched in years!? (How many OE, E Body, A/C cars are there?) For those who continue to post on this subject and completely ignore the absolute proof that continuously shows up.... I accept the facts and for me it is not a personal thing of needing to be the "big shot" or "right" about anything. That is left for those who allow opinions or incorrect assumptions to dictate THEIR reality. In the end the truth remains unaltered and their inability to comprehend and accept these facts doesn't change a thing.

Anyone ready to move on to the next screw up that Steve and I have done to this poor old Challenger?