This is how we all learn about parts and vendors with regards to the variations. It is obvious by your "progressive" type of questioning that you might "guess" or assume that Steve and I overlooked the part numbers on the hoses since I answered "yes" to your original hose question. We did not! The hoses were not like the one you posted. The blue stripe sample that we saw was on the 3800 mile Super Bee Hemi car. If there was a part number on that one, it was not in plain view. Rather than try to disprove a variable within our findings, (that wasn’t even considered before we mentioned it) why not inquire as to why the colored lines are never present on the “factory correct” reproductions? How are some “incorrect” features accepted while other “incorrect” features are scrutinized to the most miniscule degree?
With that thought in mind…
Autoxcuda:
My comment to Bill was probably just as innocent or "complimentary" as his was to me. I just have a difficult time understanding how some people have the ability to easily notice inconsistencies in some products but seem to be blind to the variations that exist within their own selections.