Quote:

Quote:

Dave I do trust you and believe you and Im not going to argue anymore about the underside of the car,but ECS needs to eat crow on his comments,he will never be able to mirror that car as though it was teleported from 1970.Thats BS and you know it,and I GUARANTEE that!

Don't judge others by your inabilities or shortcomings. But just in case, do you feel that I will ever be able to visit Spain next year for a leisurely getaway vacation Mr. Omniscient?

PS. Please come to the Nationals! I can't wait to see how you look with black feathers protruding from the edges of YOUR mouth.

Sounds like your getting real nasty.Did I strike a nerve?I hope so.Im sorry but it seems like the only one who has the ability to do anything right would be you.How funny that is.

Yes I will come to the Nationals this year if I can get off from work.If I can not not make it, do not get too full of yourself.But if I can make it dont think that I wont be to shy to introduce myself,I would love to see your car that has been teleported from the 70's.

Last edited by 70RT Charger; 06/22/08 02:14 AM.