Quote:

Heater hose. This number repeated along the entire length with a white stripe between the number stampings

Have a safe and happy 4th everyone! Thank you very much for posting a picture of this original heater hose Scott. The letters certainly seem to display the same look that were evident on the ones that I re-stamped. Even after 38+ years they are clear and sharp with no smearing. One thing that is becoming evident regarding these radiator hoses it that there were numerous variations that were used on these cars. I think it is safe to say there could have been a few variations of hoses were used on cars that had the same engine or accessory setup. I fortunately have all three types of hose variations to use. If you look at the hoses with A/C (that I have posted) it appears that there is an extra raised hump that helps to avoid the two A/C belts. Can anyone explain why there is that added hump in the hose if it was not intended to provide extra clearance? What would the purpose of this “clearance” hump be on a non A/C application?