Dave, just wanted to say the car looks awesome and I look forward to seeing it at the Nats. I started out restoring my car with the same goal in mind but 3 things have made me change my mind. First is the time/research involved to replicate the exact as delivered look. Second was the cost involved, I just didn't figure how much money it would involve to procure every correct nut/bolt and NOS date coded piece I'd need. Third and probably the most siginificant reason was what you're experiencing here. The amount of experts that constantly critique what you're attempting to do just made me lose interest in a 100% correct factory restoration. I applaud you for having the time, funds and most of all thick skin to take on such a project.

That being said, I was hoping you could answer a technical question for me regarding undercoating. For a non undercoated car, I know the wheel wells were undercoated. But, I've been told that the area behind the rear wheels, from the wheelwell back to the bumper was also undercoated on a non undercoating car. Do you know if that's true and if so does this also apply to B-bodies? Thanks, Mike