Thanks for the information Paul. I will call you tomorrow to continue the fun of all of this. I am starting to believe that when a car had A/C, it was suppose to receive the “variation?” hose even though the build sheet might have specified the #257. There are a few things on these A/C cars that are different from the many non A/C cars I have been involved with researching. Paul had mentioned my “truth from research instead of accepted opinions” for documenting the facts. It is simply this: I know absolutely nothing about ANY of the aspects pertaining to these cars“. Seriously! When you take that attitude there are no preconceived ideas or beliefs. You approach things with an open mind so there are never any surprises. When we simply accept the traditional opinions as fact, with no interest in doing our own research, there is always the possibility for error and misinterpretation. Along these same lines I would suggest that no one take my word for anything. Please check out these claims and investigate them for yourselves! I do promise that anything I post or pass along will not just be my (or anyone else’s) “opinion“. Besides, it is fun to go out to various places to document these un restored cars and meet the people who own them. I can honestly state that I would trade all the information that I know about these cars, for all of the things that I am unaware of concerning them!