Quote:

After seeing Daves proprietery process of decal reproduction I can say, without a doubt, they are perfect copies of originals he had on site. The computer allows and proves it, as does overlays.

Thanks for the mention of the decals Paul!!! I am glad you made it back safely and the pleasure was all mine. I have received emails from my usual "friends" that have a problem with the adjectives I sometimes use to describe our products. "Exact duplicates' seem to bother some people even thought the descriptive is accurate. (is that one OK to use?) I could say that they are 98.9% accurate but I would only be lying against my own efforts. (Sorry Alan!) Since you made mention of the computer part of the process I thought it might be a good idea to show a bit of what you referred to. It is actually one of the same examples I showed you yesterday. One reason I say our decals are exact to the originals is because they basically ARE the originals made at this day in time. (The time portal works in both directions I guess.) The items you receive from ECS are EXACT duplicates of what came on your cars when they were new! Here is an abbreviated sample of a 1971 B Body trunk jacking decal and how the images are recreated. I actually scan an original and re-draw every single line and detail. My first one took over 100 hours some 11 years ago. EVERY decal we manufacture starts with this same process to guarantee authenticity to the "nth" degree. The top picture shows the original artwork and the reproduced lines. The lower illustration is without the original background.

Thanks again Paul for your visit.

Note: Click the attachment and the magnifying tool to get a good look.

Last edited by ECS; 07/01/08 07:56 PM.