Quote:

Another good one was I used to have a 69' Charger with 2 kits on it. I would only run at Detroit & Milan on motor so alot of people knew it was a good 11:40 car. Back then that wasn't bad for a street car. Everyone thought that I was spraying & this is what it ran on spray. I never opened my hood & never asked anyone to look under there's . We could only guess it went 10:20-10:40's on one kit & was in the 9's on both. Until one night I was having some carb flooding issues & had to open the hood then a few found out it had 2 kits & word got around quickly. So the only way to get any runs was I always seemed to have to take the bottles out of the trunk. No problem, whatever it took to get a race....One of the lines & bottles in the trunk was just a dummy it was just there for looks the I still had another bottle under the dash where the heater box & glove box used to be that was still hooked up just in case it was needed. The good ole days.

Doesn't hurt at all to have Sneaky Pete ride shotgun with ya, unsuspectingly. Extra insurance for the "what if" conditions!!

"Stupidity is Ignorance on Steroids"
"Yeah, it's hopped to over 160" (quote by Kowalski in the movie Vanishing Point 1970 - Cupid Productions)