Quote:

The best time I had was when I was going to the McDonalds one Oct evening. Ran across a guy on the street that had a stock red T/A Challenger, I was driving my built 390 '67 Mustang, both 4-speeds. We'd met before as we had a mutual friend and we both knew what each other had.

That road was the main drag thru the cruise area of Aurora, Ill. past the shopping centers and along the river.

There was about 10 or so traffic lights.

We drove side by side while talking the whole ways doing about 15 mph in a 30 or 35. We got stopped at each and every light. I'm sure all the cars behind us were expecing us to race sooner or later. I turned off into McDonalds and he went on home. The traffic finaly cleared out.

Okay, Okay. I liken this story to that high school girl friend, that would nibble on your ear, french kiss you to death, melt in your arms and then when you were just about to make your move she said..." well I have to go home now". We all had a name for those sweethearts and you know what it is, she was a _ _ _ _ _ teaser. This story puts me in the same frame of mind. Are you sure you didn't race that night? Were those your doors on the road? Say it ain't so Joe, say it ain't so!