I grew up and still live in Seymour,IN. and this place was a hotbed for cruising and street racing for decades,the cops have put a stop to it now,but our most famous son John Melloncamp even wrote a song about it years ago called Chestnut Street Incident.Back in the day I owned a white 65 Coronet 500 with a mild 440,AT with a convertor and etc. There had been a red 69 big block Camaro coming from a nearby town and taking peoples money several weekends straight and my freinds and I decided we were going to put a stop to this.We issued a challenge to him one night for the next Saturday night on a old road outside of town we called Weasners dragway (weasners lived in the only house on the road). My freinds and I spent the whole week on the Coronet and come Saturday I showed up with 489 gears,slicks and open headers,much to my surprise the Camaro was waiting on me as was 250 to 300 bystanders,it seems everyone had heard about the big race.We do our burnouts and line up,the flag drops and the Camaro was history,I think I beat him by 6 or 7 car lenghths,but as we crossed the line redlights appear from the side road,a state cop had obviously heard about our race too,knowing I couldn't out run the big Mopar cop car with 489's I pulled over but the Camaro ran and he went after him,luckily I knew a local farmer and was able to put the dodge in his barn and catch a ride to town as cops were searching the area.The Camaro got caught and no one ratted me out,man I miss the good old days!