Quote:

There are still afew around. My chassis guy is good with alot of different types but if you talk to him at length he likes the old mid 70s style P/S or S/S type cars & around here not alot of guys are familiar with with (he's from the Mid-West). I'm a bit older so the guys I know/hang around with are all familiar withthese cars but talk to the younger guys arond here & they're all about Mustangs, Nos, or tube-chassised cars that really aren't all that unique anymore except for the panels covering the chassis.
But to get back on topic.......... c'mon now, let's hear just what you ran back "in the day" and what did the car do e.t.-wise? I started but I can't believe no one would own up to there old combos--after all it's been decades, C'MON!

We are all still HARDCORE runners, and some of our
combo's STILL work today. It's sort like Macy's
NOT telling Gimbel's their sales profits. Combo's
are well-guarded, to most, unless obsolete!! Help
is one thing, since it's generic, everbody wants to run better. But to tune the SAME combo, and be
better on the run than your competitor, isn't good
especially if it's EXACTLY the same down to the innards!! And you are NOT racing partners either!!
Not Good!! In match/class racing and NASCAR, I can see it. Maybe somebody else has a different take on this!! Food for thought!!!!

"Stupidity is Ignorance on Steroids"
"Yeah, it's hopped to over 160" (quote by Kowalski in the movie Vanishing Point 1970 - Cupid Productions)