Quote:

I'd rep New YORK in a ZOO YORK minute. Ready for my close up. Tony, we in or what? LOL.

Bro, I've thought about doin something pink for a while now...but my personal fleet is too dear to me, and dedicated race car cash goes into my Fuel Car a couple of dimes at a time...but I do think a few of us old school NY Street Rats could make that whole deal real interesting.
It sucks to hear that all the old haunts are built out and populated up. The scene we used to have was amazing...I think we took it for granted back in the day. There was always somebody to race somewhere. There were times I remember running the Fount early with one car, heading over to South Ave for the late shift with another car, and then going out to the Hole to check out their deal just before the sun came up, all in one night. I'd eat dinner, wash up, stash a few smokes in the lining of my jacket in case I got busted, and then GO RACING! 7 nights a week.
Remember those whack jobs down in Red Hook? That was one place I never had the stones to try. Narrow little strip of pavement that ended up in the drink. Fun stuff but I didn't have any scuba gear.
Man, I would do it all again in a heartbeat, but the scene just does not seem to exist anymore. Tell ya what Lee, and this is a promise. I've got one particular beast going together in my backyard that I think might be able to do some damage to that big asss Dodge of yours. I'm thinkin you and me, heads up, no break, three count on the pavement of your choice...sometime before one of us is dead. You down for that?

Last edited by Qbird; 11/05/09 01:29 PM.