Hey guys and gals, let's keep the racing stories going for the youth out there. Now I know some of you think NY had the fast cars and others think Detroit had the fast cars but in reality everyone should know that the racing capitol of the WORLD probably had the fastest cars and that would be INDY! We all love our home state and that's understandable and I'm sure there were some very fast cars everywhere but the topic is: Sharing your memories with those that will follow in our footsteps, those that will buy our cars when we are too old to yank a strong second gear, and continue the hobby of owning these great muscle cars of the 60's and 70's.

So, as the young folks have requested, let's share some more of our stories because it is quite obvious that they enjoy them, and I do too.

One youngster requested that we share some of our "loosing" stories but like a failed marriage we somehow don't seem to remember the bad side, like loosing. However, I don't think everyone won all of the time so if you can share some of the times when a "bowtie" or a "blue oval" smoked you, it's okay, Dr. Phil will help you in your distress.

Thank you all for taking the time to share your past with our youth. Memories are what make us smile.

Now, we need some more stories weather you won or lost.