Quote:

For those that have been following this thread----last nht I had the privilege of meeting another memeber from here---"fullmetaljacket" here in NYC where it's been some time since I've been here---- especially in the Lower Eastside of New York.
While negotiating the Williamsburg Bridge took some skill (damn narrow lanes!) and the narrow streets, the ride was more than well worth it. "FMJ"treated me to the BEST Italian food I've had in quite some time & calamari that was worth comitting some serious felonies for! The owner, Julio also treated me like a VIP, again thanks to "FMJ" while we BS'd about Mopars, the old days, car mods and even other brands.
THANKS,LEE!
I'd suggest anyone that plans on visiting NYC to get ahold of "FMJ" as he can tell you some great stories and just where to really see NY.

H-Cop, you were in GOOD company around Lee. He's a
top-notch guy that pulls no punches!! If you are
of good caliber, you definitely have a good friend
or, if you BS him you never have to worry about seeing him again, he just will not deal with you!!
It is great that you have made a "visit" back to the old neighborhoods (sightseeing). A lot has changed and a lot has stayed the same!! Good to
have ya back in NYC !! Lee you are a true " Hall of Famer" !!

Last edited by HYPER8oSoNic; 09/26/10 08:47 PM.

"Stupidity is Ignorance on Steroids"
"Yeah, it's hopped to over 160" (quote by Kowalski in the movie Vanishing Point 1970 - Cupid Productions)