Wow, this post brought back a few memories for sure. I was cruising our local mall/pizza place one Saturday night around 10:00 p.m. in my 4 year old, bright red '70 Roadrunner. This local kid pulled up in a hoped up '70 Mustang and off we went to run 'em out on I-64 just east of Lexington, Kentucky. He had me off the start and I missed 2nd gear with my pistol grip (who hasn't) but I pulled him badly on top end with the speedo pointing straight down way past 150 mph indicated. That 'Bird was shaking like a tin can, man. Anyway as I slowed down I heard a bad rattling coming out of the engine bay, really bad. I limped it back to the pizza place and a crowd formed around my car with the hood opened. A good buddy of mine looked in and shouted, "heh guys, it's the alternator bolt! it's backed out and is hitting the fan, yeah, right there as he reached into the whirling fan idling at 1,000 rpm.....it about sawed his fingers off! After we got over the shock of all that blood, we all went in for more pizza......God in heaven, those were the day's man..........