Quote:

I am not normally a Jeep guy, but something about you building a jeep makes me interested. I can't wait to see the results, and loved watching the build of the Duster over the years.

I don't know the reasons why you sold the Duster (doesn't really matter to me), But if it was to step away from the hobby a bit for a mental health check and/or family, I totally understand--been there done that. But you must feel good to have some tools in hand and building something again I would imagine.

Good luck and i'll be watching

Thanks! Should be interesting for me too, since this is my first 4x4 vehicle. Nothing like diving head first into the great unknown!!
Basically, I was burned out and lost interest in the Duster. I was also at the point where I didn't want to sink another nickel into it. I was totally done, and I had to walk away for a while. Yes, wrenching on a new project (one that won't cost me an arm and two legs to build) has put the spark back in me.
I'm going to make this Jeep very nice, I just hope I can restrain myself enough and not make it so nice that I won't want to drive it off-road, for fear of getting a scratch in the clearcoat.