Thanks, Rick! The only graphics I have in mind on the exterior will be the name of the Jeep (got a bunch rolling around in my head), and that's going to be black, for contrast. I want it to have the appearance of it being some sort of a special, limited edition factory model name.

As far as body color, the color that is my choice (as of right now) is a bright red. I've been all over the rainbow as far as paint color, and I keep going back to red. In my mind, red is the classic Jeep color, and although there are many red Jeeps running around, I think mine will stand apart from the other red Jeeps.
Van Halen is one of my all-time favorite rock bands, and since the Jeep will be red, I was actually contemplating painting the center console and dash panels to mimic the random stripe design of Eddie Van Halen's "Frankenstein" guitar. If I did that, I would emblazon the Jeep's name "ERUPTION" along the sides of the hood. I can't decide if its a bad idea, or a totally bad-azz idea. What do you think?

Gone to the dark side with an LS3 powered '57 Chevy 210