Quote:

Thanks, Rick! The only graphics I have in mind on the exterior will be the name of the Jeep (got a bunch rolling around in my head), and that's going to be black, for contrast. I want it to have the appearance of it being some sort of a special, limited edition factory model name.

As far as body color, the color that is my choice (as of right now) is a bright red. I've been all over the rainbow as far as paint color, and I keep going back to red. In my mind, red is the classic Jeep color, and although there are many red Jeeps running around, I think mine will stand apart from the other red Jeeps.
Van Halen is one of my all-time favorite rock bands, and since the Jeep will be red, I was actually contemplating painting the center console and dash panels to mimic the random stripe design of Eddie Van Halen's "Frankenstein" guitar. If I did that, I would emblazon the Jeep's name "ERUPTION" along the sides of the hood. I can't decide if its a bad idea, or a totally bad-azz idea. What do you think?

What is the actual color of the seats...???? Looks Oyster or at least off white...???? Hard to tell from the pics.

From what I'm looking at.....a Gun Metal or Dark Pewter body / dash color with black accents would look very classy with those seats.

IF YOU WANT IT DEAD....PAINT IT RED

LOL....Friend of mine always said that

Rickster