Quote:

Major Congrats Dave....Bet that felt great Can't wait until you get it all sorted out for some thrilling black mark video....sounds great !!!!!!

That's gonna be awesome for skirt viewing

Rickster

Thanks, Rick and Blusmbl. To be honest, Rick, it wasn't that enjoyable of a ride, because this was the final exam for all of my ideas and hard work, and I was well aware that Murphy's Law could kick in at any moment and ruin my day. However, it was a relief that I passed the test. Future drives will be more enjoyable.
It was an absolutely beautiful day here in Tampa, but unfortunately I couldn't take the Jeep out, because I have to replace my pitman arm. The one that's in there now was banging against my tie rod, and I don't want to drive more and do more damage to the tie rod. The new pitman should be here in a day or two.
From the first ride alone, I can tell there are two things I want to do. First, change the mufflers to some quieter ones. This isn't a hot rod, and I want to enjoy my nice stereo system. Second, I want to install a front sway bar.

Gone to the dark side with an LS3 powered '57 Chevy 210