I had the tubes bent for me and then cut and fitted them and tacked them in place. As far as the front legs if that is what you are asking, they mount through the floor and will be tied to the frame. 1/4 inch plate as a foot on top of the tub, 1/4 plate in the bottom of the tub welded to a bar with a bushing mount to a bracket on the frame. The center and rear post will also be tied in. I thought about grab handles but will use the soft ones to avoid clearance issues and knots on the head. The dash bar and the overhead spreaders are positioned well for it although I have concerns with the overhead as a handle. Like everything else it is an evolution so who knows what it will look like in 6 months. Someone has also suggested that the seats be tied in, but I'm not sure I'm sold on that yet.

Hopefully my rear bars will be done in the next hour or so, I need to keep moving.

Blasted the rough area in the tub yesterday, I'm gonna make one repair under the bar and then line it. My goal is to be back together by Sunday when I fly out.

Careful, your character's showing!