Just got done reading the complete thread.. took me nearly 3 hrs.. .. That's what I get to do since my wife cancelled cable on me.. Anyways..AWESOME job to this point. And I'm sure there'll be no shortcuts taken to finish it up..I do have a few questions though..

1st and what I feel is most important..the sections of rear frame rails that you built... You stated that you were going to tie the pieces together. They are still butt/seam welded. You are still going to go back over those right???

2nd, I had planned on building a very similar rear swing out spare tire carrier..My question is, how do you intend to lift the new/old tire to put it back on the carrier? I tried lifting my 33" tires mounted to steel 15" wheels..I've squatted a max of 385lbs 12 years ago. They aren't light. And you have 37" tall tires!!

3rd, Thank you for being sooo complete with your details. It has given me some ideas for the Scout..I'd post a few pics but an IH Scout powered by a GM 350 isn't that desirable on a Mopar site..

When you decide to quit, THAT is the moment when you would've succeeded..