Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Just Throwing this out there... Right now Mancini has the Eagle SIR rods in the pressed pin version only, for $130 a set...
Edit: Oh yeah they're in the "overstocked" section.

I just looked. Holy Christ, that's cheap! Guess I'm buying a set of rods tonight too! My wife is gonna kill you all!!!!!!

Scat Cast Crank, SIR Rods, Icon Forged Pistons = one very economical stroker....!!!!!! Should be perfect for what your planning

Who do you have in mind for the machine work & balancing....??????

Rickster

I'd love to have Dan at Performance Only do the machine work and balancing. I hear good and bad things about every one of the machine shops in my area, which makes me uneasy about going to any of them. If Dan does the work, I know I can sleep nights knowing that everything is spot on. The only downside is, its a hell of a long ride to bring the parts down to his shop.
Alright, the Eagle SIR rods and Scat crank have been ordered. That was some money originally earmarked to go towards the gear change and lockers for my Dana 44's, so that part of the project got set back a few weeks, but the upside is, the engine program got pushed forward.

I'm sure Dan would do a great job....I use "Mike Thompson Racing Engines" out of Naples (you see his stuff at all the race tracks in florida) and he's a racer himself. If you need anything holler

Rickster