Today was judgement day. It was time to find out if my installation of the Holley Terminator EFI kit was a success, or a failure. After following the Holley Terminator EFI setup instructions to a TEE, I turned the key, and she roared to life! It ran for about 5 seconds, then sputtered and stalled. I waited a minute, tried again, and that time, it held an idle. I could smell that it was running rich at first, but it was interesting to watch the AFR creep closer and closer to matching the Target AFR. I'm watching a computer learn before my very eyes! I've been a carb guy all my life, so it was fascinating to watch a computer do all the tuning work! It really was as trouble-free of a first start as one could hope for! Unfortunately, it's pouring down rain here in central Florida, but hopefully I'll be able to take it for a drive tomorrow. I revved it a few times, and wow, the throttle response is instantaneous! Nothing like what the old carb had! I'm happy as a clam! Time for a well deserved beer!

Gone to the dark side with an LS3 powered '57 Chevy 210