Making progress on the wiring. The voltage regulator is installed and wired up, and the alternator is wired up, but I decided to increase the output cable size from 8 AWG that came with the kit to 6 AWG fine strand cable. I have a 120 amp alternator, and 8 gauge wasn't going to cut it. I ordered the 6 gauge cable and lugs online, and they should get here by midweek.

I added Weatherpack connectors to the stop-turn-tail lights, the reverse lights, and the front side markers.

The headlight switch is wired up. As I was routing the headlight wires to the front yesterday, I thought about using the two wires (hi-beam and low-beam) as activation wires for headlight relays. So, this morning I did some searching online, and found this really well built headlight relay kit.

http://www.ceautoelectricsupply.com/h4headlightrelaykits.html

It will allow full battery voltage to be sent directly to the headlights, resulting in maximum brightness. Uses nice quality Hella waterproof relays. While its not cheap, I think its a good investment, and I don't mind paying a little more for safety related stuff. While I'm at it, I'm also going to upgrade to H4 headlights.

Gone to the dark side with an LS3 powered '57 Chevy 210