Got some work done this weekend on the Jeep. The 727 4x4 trans has a tall and quite beefy cast-in mount on the shorty tailstock. The tallness of it was positioning the transfer case higher than I liked. So, I did some modifications to the skid plate, in an effort to lower the t-case, which in turn, improves both the front and rear driveshaft angles. I also made a pair of 1" thick skid plate spacers. The total result is a 2.25" drop at the trans mount.

Saturday, I visited Moparts member "scratchinfotraction". He sold me a smallblock power steering setup that I was needing for the 318. Actually, he was kind enough to offer it to me for free. It was a very nice gesture, especially since we had never met before, but I had to do the right thing. Mike's a nice guy, and a cool cat. He's got a lot of great stories, especially about his buddy named Ace!
The PS setup was complete, except for a triangular bracket. It was a simple piece, so I made one out of 3/16" steel plate.
I made some cardboard templates of the engine mount brackets. I've transferred them to a piece of 3/16" thick steel plate. Tomorrow night, I'll cut them out with the plasma cutter.
My front shock hoops are on the way, should be here by mid week. I need to cut out the old shock mounts that you see in the pic.