I got the starter relay mounted in an out of the way spot, close to the starter, yet accessible. It's ugly, so I didn't want it in plain sight. It's pretty much wired up, except for the main positive battery cable and a couple hex nuts. In order to cut the positive battery cable to the proper length, I'll need to know which side the positive post is on, which means I'll need to buy the battery.
The winch is wired up, and I ran the main alternator feed wire. I purchased a voltage regulator kit, complete with harness. Hopefully it will arrive by Friday or Saturday, so I can get that bit squared away. I know this doesn't seem like much, but since I'm not electrically inclined, each connected wire and each installed component is a little victory.

The Autometer 3-3/8" GPS speedo came in today. It has a lot of neat features. For instance, if I ever get stuck out in the middle of Moab, it can tell me what my coordinates are, and my heading. I can relay that information with my CB to a search party, and when they find me, they can load up my bones in a box and ship me home.

Gone to the dark side with an LS3 powered '57 Chevy 210