**WIRING UPDATE**

I spent about 40 minutes this morning, troubleshooting the electrical issues I encountered last night. I got a lot of issues fixed, with the turning of one bolt! The firewall bulkhead connector bolt (the bolt that draws the two halves of the bulkhead connector together) was loose! I tightened it up, and instantly had working headlights, reverse lights, and properly working right turn signals! Woo-hoo!!

I fixed the constantly "on" passenger side courtesy light, so now it turns off when its supposed to.

My CB that was "on" last night and then stopped working, has a 2 amp inline fuse on the power wire. I pulled the fuse, and it was blown. I don't know what would have caused it to blow, it's wired up to my switched 12v distribution block, along with everything else. One thing of note, and I don't know if it caused the fuse to blow, but I didn't have the mic or the antenna hooked up to the CB. I popped in another 2 amp fuse, and it turns on again.

I thought maybe the wiper motor wasn't getting a good ground, so I tried jumpering the metal housing to the ground distribution block. Still doesn't work at all. I'll need to review my wiring for it.

So based on what I checked last night, the only thing left on the "doesn't work list" are the non-working wipers. This one bugs me...

Gone to the dark side with an LS3 powered '57 Chevy 210