Cruise to Light/Medium Throttle A/F (No Secondaries):
When I first started I was cruising 40-55mph or and I was showing a lean reading when I went to light/medium throttle during a steady cruise. I found the A/F leaning out into the mid 14's. I started by testing Primary squirter size changes with no affect. Then I started testing larger Primary pump cam changes with little to no affect. Then I started on Primary HSAB changes and this showed a change. I then tested Primary jetting changes and this too showed some affect. I then tested Power Valve Channel Restrictor changes and this too helped. So I found that the PVCR's/Main Jets/Primary HSAB's all had an affect on the cruising to light throttle affect. (Note: I use a 10.5 High Flow (4 door) pv. which is the highest rated/highest flow pv)
After I had my cruising A/F under control (see previous response), I knew that I could not modify the Main Jets or the Primary HSAB's without affecting the cruising A/F. But since the Primary circtuit seemed to affect this issue, this left the PVCR's since they do not affect my cruising A/F readings.
My carb came with .059" PVCR's. I bought the remaining larger sizes from QF which were .065/.067/.069/ & .071's to test. I tested with each size and I found that the larger I used, the better the car felt and the richer my light accel felt. (Note: My current primary jets are four sizes smaller than the original jets in the carb from QF). Once I had the .071's in there I still wanted more fuel during this situation. I then drilled out my .059's to .078. (Note: I am not sure that a PVCR can go much larger than the .078" without worrying about the material cross section at the threads. I was very carefull when screwing in these bleeds not to break the threads since the hole is now larger.) The .078's really helped out the cruise to light/medium A/F rating.
I also tested some more after having the .078's in there. I tested with smaller and larger HSAB's to see what would happen. What I found was that the larger the HSAB, the leaner the light/medium throttle would get. Then the richer the HSAB, the richer the light/medium throttle would get. So I ended up with the .039 HSAB's since this was what gave me the cruising A/F that I wanted.
I am still finding out that I can get allot of things close, but other areas of the fuel curve will be affected. I am good with what I've got.

My next testing will be with the secondary linkage adjustment. My QF carb comes with different secondary linkages for 1:1, 40% and 60% delays. I have messed with this a little in the past but now since I have my cruising A/F reset, I am going to revisit this setup. What I have noticed in the past, since I have a short stroke motor, I have noticed that in the cooler weather the 40% worked great but not in the warmer temps. I found that the 60% worked better in the warmer temps but left some throttle response on the table in the cooler temps. This is basically like tuning a vacuum secondary carb. The springs can speed up or slow down the activation of the secondaries. The trick to the DP carb is to keep the secondary cam/squirter to a minimum and not flooding the engine when cruising at slower speeds and then going to WOT. I am currently using the smallest rear pump cam (black) with an 035 squirter with excellent throttle response both at slower speeds and at 50+mph to WOT. (Note: my 3800 converter helps this issue out too.)

Done for now.

1970 YO7 A66 [Canadian Export] F8 Challenger
340 (Currently in shop for stroker assy.)