"" I noticed last week when I drove it to a car show that was about 20 miles one way that the cruise reading was right at 13.8 to 13.9 and I know I could jet down to bring that reading a little closer to 14.""

If you need to "tweak" the cruising A/F ratio, you could change your IAB's or raise/lower your front float. This might be easier than swapping the jets, especially if you are only looking to change the A/F by less than .4 or so. If you do either one of these, then remember to reset your idle A/F mixture again.

""I have noticed that this carb is very touchy when it comes to setting the four corner idle ajustments. When I adjust it with the vacuum gauge it ends up a bit rich when done aroud 13. So I just screw those in until I get it close to read 14.1 or so.""

I found the same results. 13.0 at idle can really smell up the garage in a hurry and 14.0 really cleans it up. My metering screws are very sensitive too. It only takes a fraction of a turn from any one of them to see the results on the meters.

Thanks for the reply.

1970 YO7 A66 [Canadian Export] F8 Challenger
340 (Currently in shop for stroker assy.)