I don't have all my numbers with me on my carb right now because I'm at work but I do know that I called Quick fuel about my rich problem at idle and they had me up the size of my air bleeds at each corner. I have noticed that this carb is very touchy when it comes to setting the four corner idle ajustments. When I adjust it with the vacuum gauge it ends up a bit rich when done aroud 13. So I just screw those in until I get it close to read 14.1 or so. It's been way to hot this summer so I haven't done alot of messing with the car. I noticed last week when I drove it to a car show that was about 20 miles one way that the cruise reading was right at 13.8 to 13.9 and I know I could jet down to bring that reading a little closer to 14. The plugs have been showing good color with these readings so far.
When I rebuilt the motor I just ran it with that carb right out of the box and it was so rich that it washed out the rings or what ever it did. I had a issue come up over winter when I changed out my stock heads to run edlebrock performer aluminum heads. The pistons where slapping against the bottom of the heads so, I had to tear the motor apart again and thats when the engine builder found the problem with the rings. Thats when I decided to buy the air fuel gauge and learn how to dial in the carburator. Like I said before I've enjoyed reading your post and it has helped me alot on setting up my carb.Thanks again
Pat Faley