"That is what I love about the A/F gauges. You can see where you were and where you are now."

I agree. I only have one though, and given my light throttle miss, I am now wondering if the other bank is significantly different. At light load and light cruise (perhaps 40-45MPH) I don't notice the miss. Going up a hill under the same conditions will show it though, even though the AFR is generally in the 14s (when I feel the miss I also see the AFR jump lean, as you would expect). First up, I think I will replace the plugs since perhaps the really rich WOT trials have fouled them a little.

"drill out some old bleeds to make (2) .042" HSAB's just for the front to see if that gets me back on track."

You probably know this but be very careful drilling jets. The flow is a function of the hole diameter and the length of the restriction. When you drill a jet, the hole gets bigger, but the length also increases. For a while I was trying to increase my PCVR by drilling some blanks but I always ended up leaner than the biggest QFT jet I had purchased. Finally it dawned on me that I had stumbled into this trap.