Another update:
82 degrees HIGH humidity. I swapped back to the 9.5 High Flow power valve and the bottom end power came back. This carb definately needs the HF unit per QF's recommendation. The 50/55mph cruise to WOT did not change but the response was excellent at all driving rpms.
I also swapped the .031" secondary squirter for my smallest .018" squirter and found no change on the 50/55mph cruise to WOT rich spike. I think that I will live with this since the spike only happens for a second before the A/F starts to rise.
This was the first attemp from an idle at a stop to WOT all the way up to the 2-3 shift and I was surprised to see both 1-2 and 2-3 WOT A/F readings showed 13.0 in the same run from a stop all the way up thru the shift points.
Do you think that the 13.0 is a safe WOT reading at the shift point?
Each 50/55mph to WOT showed apx. 12.0 spike and then climbed to the 13.0 mark. I am wondering if delaying the secondary pump cam from #1 to #2 position might help but I think that I can be happy with this number since so many different changes never affected this spike. I wonder if a vacuum secondary unit drops to this level and this is a DP issue. I would rather be safe than sorry at the WOT transition.
I also lowered my in D idle A/F ratio from yesterdays 13.8 to 13.6. This engine really likes the 13.6 in D A/F reading. Even after changing the in D A/F reading, my cruise readings were still in the 14.0 to 15.4 range.
The current setup was very responsive in the light throttle reaction and the WOT transition. My 195 thermostat kept the engine temp right at straight up on my stock engine temp gauge.

I am sold on these wideband kits. The following is a review of where I started (Spring time) on the carb setup to this morning.
Spring: 66/75 jets, 8.5 HFPV, red/037 primary pump, red/031 secondary pump, .071 IAB's, .033 HSAB's, .028 IFR's.
This combo showed way too lean transition circuit and too rich main circuit cruise.

Current: 62/75 jets, 9.5 HFPV, black/037 primary pump, black/.018 secondary pump, .071 IAB's, .036 HSAB's, .031 IFR's. I would have never guessed that I could get away with 62 primary jets.

I am very pleased with the current tune of the engine especially in the high humidity this morning. Unless the 13.0 seams too lean at WOT, I think my only decision is whether to buy a second wideband for the passenger side of the engine or not.
Thank you very much for the responses as I have learned so much from everyone.

1970 YO7 A66 [Canadian Export] F8 Challenger
340 (Currently in shop for stroker assy.)