I did not realize that you disconnected the secondaries. Now I understand the HSAB changes. Nice job!! Even if you end up back at the original .033's, you would have never known what the lean limit was without trying.

High 13's to mid 14's is excellent in my book. I have been told that I may not find the perfect setup on the primary side only (with seconds disconnected), but I hope to see how close you can get yours. You are definately getting closer with each change. That is what I love about the A/F gauges. You can see where you were and where you are now.

I am going to test a lower float setting on the primary side to see if I can lean out my new 64 jets above 55mph. I have now dipped down to 13.4 at 60mph (.039 HSAB's). My 62 main jets gave me 14.0 at 60mph with the .039 HSAB's, and I want to see if I can get into the upper 13's with the front float change. If not, I might drill out some old bleeds to make (2) .042" HSAB's just for the front to see if that gets me back on track.

I am going to try and richen up my 50-WOT A/F which is now 12.8 (D) and 13.0 (P) down to 12.5/12.6 with just a rear float change. I hope to test this out this coming week.

Please keep us updated on your progress!!

1970 YO7 A66 [Canadian Export] F8 Challenger
340 (Currently in shop for stroker assy.)