I am continuing my testing on stagger jetting for WOT. As previously mentioned, I was able to stagger jet my secondaries to give me a .2 difference in my WOT readings from the drivers side to the passenger side. But this Summer, I am now back to seeing a .4 difference side to side at WOT.
Since my drivers side is the lean side at WOT, I decided to keep my jetting the same (I am just trying external adjustments to see if I can correct this) and try testing with different HSAB's on the drivers-secondary corner only. I was running with .039" HSAB's (all around) and found the .4 difference. Then I dropped down to a .036" (drivers-secondary only) and the difference became .2 again side to side. So I tried to go down again to a .033" which I thought would be perfect, but the .2 spread stayed the same. I do not have any .030/.031" to test with, so I was thinking of dropping both the front and the rear drivers HSAB's to the .036's to see what happens, but I am 99% sure that will change my cruising A/F which is already dead on.
I am also thinking of dropping both of the secondary HSAB's down to .036 or to .033 to see if the passenger side will help richen the drivers side. I am ok if the passenger side richens up just a hair, but I am mainly concerned with dropping the A/F of the drivers side.

Review:
I would like to alter the drivers side A/F by .4 at WOT.
I want to keep my primary side the same since my cruise A/F (and all the way up to 4000rpms) is right at the 14-14.2 which is my current goal.
I have a feeling that I may be opening up the carb and adding another 2 jet sized to the drivers secondary though.

Any additional thoughts?

Thanks

EDIT:
I have decided to stay with my .039" HSAB's (all around) and go up on my secondary jetting. I need to richen my drivers side by .4 and my passenger side by .2 (it is close!). So I decided to go up two jet sizes on both secondaries (the stagger in the rear is still 6 jet sizes) and retest.

Last edited by YO7_A66; 08/28/12 07:32 AM.

1970 YO7 A66 [Canadian Export] F8 Challenger
340 (Currently in shop for stroker assy.)