Y07_A66

"do you have any air leaks on the exhaust "before" the bung?"

I can double check this, but the AFR appears to swing to the rich side. There are some interesting posts on Innovates forums, and I speculate that I may have some fuel "spitting" from the main booster, due to too much emulsification. This loosely fits with my experience of changing the emulsification, and reducing the MABs. However, given the other problems such as pulling oil into the intake, it is hard to be definitive.

"I read an article to help find how to tell when your mains are coming in. The answer was to raise the main jetting by at least 4 sizes so that you will see a dramatic change in A/F ratio"

I have had from 76 to 71 main jets in it. Again, I am cautious to make any firm conclusion, but I did not see any major change in the AFR or swing. Of course there could be some small change, with that change buried in the swing. If I have fixed the oil issue, then perhaps I should re-do that experiment.

It is still my general belief that my engine is running almost exclusively on the transition at highway cruise (22" vacuum) but it is not clear to me why the fuel mixture gets so unstable. Perhaps there is another, non-carb, issue with the engine. I'm pretty confident the ignition is in good shape now (Mopar Distributor, 6AL-2 box).