I'm not sure I can help since I don't know much about the carb that you are working with. It sounds like you only have a PV on the primary side? If so, you might consider adding one on the secondard side also. For the type of driving that you are doing a PV on both sides would be the best setup.

Are the metering blocks fully adjustable? If so, when you remove the PV there will be two jets under there that can be changed. I posted a picture earlier of a billet metering block with jets in all circuits. The fully adjustable metering blocks make this kind of work much easier.

One minor point, the PVCR add fuel to the main well when the PV opens. So it basically just adds jet size when the PV opens. You can figure it out with some simple math. A 60 main jet plus a 30 PVCR gives you a 67 jet for example.

Another thing that you should do at this stage is to double check your measurements. Get another wide band sensor and swap it in and double check your numbers. You are making a lot of assumptions based on your measurements. Double check your measurement equipment before you go to far. You might be shocked at what you find out.

I've tuned myself into a corner a bunch of times and then found out that my measurement equipment was bogus and my tune was way off.

Last edited by AndyF; 09/11/11 01:29 PM.