""Were you able to observe the AFR over a range of RPM? Notice any difference between the low end of the range and the top?

I watched it from in D idle, all the way to WOT shift point. The ONLY change was the WOT A/F went richer as noted.

""I see you list .071 PCVRs; did you purchase those or make them?""
I bought them from QF. I have four to chose from and those are the richest that I have. Since my cruise is 14.0-14.2, I tested with all four sets and found that these had the best "seat of the pants" feel from cruise to heavy accel.

""I bumped up my main jets from 71 to 72, and my light throttle stab AFR is now much better, so at least that is one improvement.""

I found the biggest improvement in cruise to light throttle accel when I swapped the 62 jets for the 64's. The 62's were showing a lean spike into the 15's from cruise to light accel. Then when the 64's were installed, the light accel stayed right around my cruise A/F (13.8-14.0). That felt good but the 64's were too rich on cruise. So when I moved the mains back down to 63's, my 50mph+ cruise is now 14-14.2 again but the cruise to light accel is now mid to high 14's which I can live with.
I am trying to come up with a way to richen this cruise to light throttle back up (like the 64 mains showed) but without richening my 50mph +. The only guess that I have is with larger PVCR's which I think there is only one more step richer than the .071's from QF (.073's). I tried going with a larger front accel pump cam but that did not seem to help enough (white to orange).
Any guesses? This issue is so small to the rest of the setup, but I don't mind testing to try and clean up this area too. I basically have my carb setup the way that I feel it needs to be, except for this small issue.

1970 YO7 A66 [Canadian Export] F8 Challenger
340 (Currently in shop for stroker assy.)