UPDATE: After moving the pri jets to 71, the lean miss on light throttle is much better. Unfortunately it will still occur when hitting 10" vacuum, with the AFR in the high 15's, low 16's. I am going to have to go back to 72s. This is the jet I had previously determined to be the smallest I could use on the primaries, and in some ways it is reassuring that I came back to the same place.

With the HSAB, .027 didn't help much, so I increased some more to .029. It is better now, but the AFR on WOT still goes rich into the low 11's. Next step will be .031, and I suspect I may end back at the factory size of .033 when it is all said and done.

My low speed cruise (45MPH) was in the mid-13s, so I upped the IAB from .065 to .067 which seems to have helped, with numbers now in the high 13 to mid 14 range. I don't have a lot of flat roads around me so it is a little hard to be precise.

On the highway, the AFR was not jumping around like it has in the past which is interesting since I'm not sure why that has changed given that I am slowly working back towards my old settings. The AFR was in the mid-13s which is the best it has been in a long time.

In general, it seems I have finally made some progress. On the negative side, it seems that I have a light throttle miss that does not appear to be AFR related. I don't know if it was always there but I couldn't notice it because of how the motor was running with other issues. It doesn't occur under WOT. I long time ago I suspected a vacuum leak (at the manifold) but I could never find anything. The vacuum advance is not hooked up so I know it is not over-advanced.