Robert, just go to ebay and type in innovate lc-1 or lm-1 and they will pop up.

The LM-1 is the bit more expensive one. It's a hand-held unit for around $300 on that auction site. If you want a unit to move between cars, it's the preferred choice. With that one you get a cigarette lighter power adapter, 9v battery, you can get an rpm converter so you can datalog o2 vs rpm and you can get a metal adater so you can stick the o2 sensor up the tailpipe instead of welding a bung into your exhaust system for it.

The LC-1 is the cheaper alternative. On ebay for about $170 you get the sensor/controller and a standard automotive type permanent mount o2 gauge. That unit needs to be properly wired in to power and ground. It would not be nearly as convenient to transfer between vehicles as the LM-1, but for the $ savings you could I suppose. I still needed to briefly hook up the o2 sensor to my laptop to configure it for my analog wideband o2 gauge, not sure if that would be necessary with the digital gauges most of the kits come with. For the price, I just chose to do a permanent install because I like having it. For the most basic setup you need a wideband o2 sensor, a sensor controller and a gauge so you can read the output. For around 170 on ebay you get a kit that comes with all that.