Quote:

Now I have created another issue. At any cruising speed (30mph-60mph) and I press the accel pedal for light to medium accel, my A/F goes lean (16.o+) and the car is surging under these accel conditions. What I have noticed is that once the vacuum drops below my pv rating (9.5 high flow), that is when the A/F goes into the 16.0+ range.

Is the issue you are trying to solve now the lean surging? If so its not clear as I read it whether this is under light to moderate throttle (usually 12 - 14" Hg vac), or only when pushing below 9.5" vac?

Its possible that (especially below 60 mph) that cruise is still on the idle/transition circuit. Then as the throttle moves up the transition slot and the mains come in, they might be causing the lean surge. Retest at 70 mph and light to med throttle. If its surging above the power valve opening, you'll know its the main circuit. If only when the PV is opening, you'll know your on the right track.

As far as richening the secondaries goes, the better tuners on the innovate forum like to get the primaries correct first (disconnect the secondaries) then work the secondaries. Otherwise some of the cylinders wil probably get different AFR mix when the secondaies open.

Quote:

3.1415 x main jet x pvcr = volume

???
volume of what?
The flow is most dependent on Area of the restriction. Other factors are length and shape of the entry and exit of the restriction. If the other factors are the same (and they are in this case) then just compare areas as Andy suggest.