"thinking of adding one more jet size to the secondary side to see if that would bring the WOT A/F down into the high 12's."

Yes, that could be worthwhile. It is easier to try that, then mess with the PCVRs. One thing I think about on my motor is primary to secondary balance. I have been tuning my carb (unsuccessfully I might add!) with the secondaries disabled, so that the primary behavior can be directly observed. Most say that 8-10 jet sizes difference keeps a good balance (assuming PV up front, not in rear). You could add up the area of the mains+PCVR versus secondaries, although this is not exactly the same as flow. If you are a racer, it is something to consider. I don't see that going up one or two jet sizes is going to make your balance much different from what it is today.

"Are you thinking of testing a high flow pv to help with your lean spot? "

I do run a high flow PV. My lean spot is just off idle. I have been trading issues with an ugly rich highway cruise for an off idle lean stumble I can't get rid of. My carb (QFT 850-PV) was designed as a race carb and sold as a race carb, but I have been trying to get better street manners for my street/strip ride (mostly street). It's probably a bit foolish of me. The carb does not have very good low speed airflow behavior. I think I might have mentioned that at light throttle, there is a huge lean dip on a shift, and the carb takes a moment to recover good metering. I still need to get a looser converter (running a stock 440 unit right now), and that will make this less of an issue.

I had the car out this weekend, and sometime during the week I need to pull all the plugs to look for signs of oil. It seems the motor is running a little smoother, so I am again hopeful that I have solved that problem. Also found an ignition problem today (bad rotor) that was causing a slight miss. At the moment I changed the IFR/bleed/main jet combo to get good off idle and low speed operation, and good WOT AFR. The nasty highway (3K) cruise AFR is back, with the wild AFR swings with rich dips into the 11s. I wonder whether the mains are "spitting" fuel at 3K and 22" vacuum. I realize now that the mains are flowing some fuel under these conditions and I am again pondering the emulsification jets.

I'm open to suggestions if anyone has them!

Dave