PROPANE! That is cool. Thanks for sharing.

Now that I have had some more time with the twin O2 sensors, I have found that my idling in N, idling in D, and my cruise A/F readings from one side to the other are fairly the same now after a few adjustments. The passenger side usually runs about .2-.3 "leaner" during the above and I am good with that.
My current issue is that I have found my WOT readings from side to side are farther off than my idle/cruise numbers. My drivers side is right at 12.6 (aiming for 12.8) at WOT but my passenger side is richer at 12.2. I tested three different times from 50-WOT and a rolling start to WOT and my passenger reading is always .4-.5 richer at WOT.
My only tuning guess is to lean out the "passenger secondary main jet" by two sizes to see what happens. This means stagger jetting the rears.
Any other suggestions before I try this?

EDIT: http://www.popularhotrodding.com/tech/04...tech/index.html

I have now found two articles that show that the RPM intake required staggered jetting on the drivers side front corner and the passenger rear corner by 2 jet sizes. Reference #6 in the article for the diagram. The other article mentioned any four corner idle carb.

Thanks

Last edited by YO7_A66; 07/01/12 11:13 PM.

1970 YO7 A66 [Canadian Export] F8 Challenger
340 (Currently in shop for stroker assy.)