I was working on my stagger tuning to get both sides to show 12.5-12.6 from 50mph cruise to WOT. As I may have noted earlier, my drivers side was leaner than my passenger side by .4. So in order to change this, I stagger jetted my secondary jetting. I started at 74 per side and found the drivers side to be lean. So I tested 76(D) and 74 (P) and it helped a little. Then I tried 78/74 and it stayed the same which did not make sense. Then I tried 80/74 and it stayed the same and then I tried 82/74 and both sides still read the same.
Now I am thinking that something is not right. This much stagger jetting towards the drivers side secondary should have made the car run RICH at WOT, but it did not. Then on my next drive I noticed that my cruise was going lean on both sides, my idle was going lean on both sides, and when I slowed down to a stop the car would want to shut off and was leaning out into the 15's in D at a stop. I just reset my idle in D to 13.8/14.0 but then when I came to a stop it would lean out again to the 15's.
I found out that my fuel pump was going out on me and I put in a new one and now my A/F numbers are back on track.
One of my previous issues (besides the 50-WOT readings beeing different) was when I was at a steady cruise and I would slowly push down on the throttle, the sensors would lean out into the 15's. I had this about a month ago and it was leaning into the 16's during the same situation so at that time I raised my main jets from 60's to 62's and this issue started showing the 15's. I rejetted the mains again and now I am running 64's up front and with my new fuel pump, I am no longer seeing the cruise to light accel dropping into the 15's. I am showing mid 13's at cruise (will be leaning this out to low 14's) and my light throttle stayed right around 14-14.2 before the seconds kicked in. This was good!
Now I am going to lean out my IAB's from .060's to 064's to get my cruise (40mph-70mph) back into the 14.0-14.2 range.
My secondary jetting: now that I have the new fuel pump and 064 main jets, I will swap out the secondary 78/78 for 76 (D) and 74 (P). This should get both sides right around the 12.5-12.6 number.
So my secondary stagger issues were getting worse because my fuel pump was not keeping up with the larger jetting on the drivers side. Now that I have the new pump, my 78's are too rich (12.4 (D) and 12.0 (P)) and I will rejet and retest.
UPDATE:
76 (D) and 74 (P) gave me a 12.8 (D) and a 13.0 (P) side 50-WOT. So I am now within .2 again from one side to the other. I am going to raise the rear float and see if I can bring the WOT number down about .2-.4 on both sides.
The IAB swap now give me a 13.4-14.0 cruise A/F. I just noticed that my mains appear to start in right around 55mph. My 50mph showed 14.0/14.2 and my 60mph showed 13.4. I might have to try something to lean this out again.

1970 YO7 A66 [Canadian Export] F8 Challenger
340 (Currently in shop for stroker assy.)