Frederick,

""Don't know if you're still having trouble with the mixture leaning out before the PV kick in.""

Not anymore. The first two drives looked really good except for the cruising went lean on me after the latest jet change. I decided to just richen up the front IAB's and then see if that changes the A/F ratio enough to get me back down to the low 15's. I only need to take out about .5 on the gauge (between 40mph and 50mph). If it does not, then I will even it out and change the rear IAB's too.

My light and medium acceleration looks good. Medium is in the mid 13's and light is right around 14.0. When my pv is open (10.5 HF), the .069" pvcr's look like a good combo with the leaner main jets.

""A too large HSAB leans out the mixture at higher flows.""

That is what I found when I swapped out the stock HSAB's. I have already made two HSAB changes, and each time my 60mph+ A/F leans out a little at a time. Since my A/F numbers from 60-75mph are in still in the 14.2 range, I am considering leaning out my .039 HSAB's again . I would really like to get the 60mph+ into the upper 14's.

Once I get the 40-50mph richened up a tad, then I will test some on the HSAB's.

Thanks for the response.