Hello Frederick,
I have been checking in on your thread and I did not see any activity, so I was wondering how your tuning has worked out. It is good to hear from you.

UPDATE:
I am waiting on my new jets and pvcr's to get here. After discussing this with QF, the stock pvcr's that came in my carb were .059". So they gave me a list of their next larger pvcr's and I chose the .065", .069", and the .071" to test. After looking at the area of my existing main jets and pvcr's, and knowing that I am currently lean, I am going to test the .065" pvcr's with the new .058 main jets. This combo will be richer than my current 060 main jets and .059" pvcr's when the pv is open. If this combo does not bring my light throttle 16+ readings down into the low 14's, then I will test the .069"' pvcr's and so on.
Plus I can retest my 3500(70mph)-4000rpm(apx 75-80mph) A/F to see if it comes up into the mid-high 14's with the 058 jets. If not, I also ordered 056 main jets too for testing if needed. Then I will have to retest my WOT A/F and adjust the secondary jetting again.

1970 YO7 A66 [Canadian Export] F8 Challenger
340 (Currently in shop for stroker assy.)