Relationship of jets to restrictions:
If there are two restrictions in series, and one restriction (main jet) is approximately 4 times the area of the second restriction (IFR), then there should be little or no effect. I agree that's not always absolute as other variables play a role and area is not the only determinant of flow (especially on Holley Main jets). There are some good discussions on this relationship if you dig back through the Innovate, Speedtalk, and Motorsports Village forums.

Secondary Accelerator Pump Cam:
That needs to be providing the fuel when the secondary throttle is on the transition. It needs to start moving as soon as the secondary throttle starts to move. It is needed because the fuel coming out the transition flow is based on the difference between the atmospheric pressure and the manifold pressure (in other words, vacuum). That flow not going to respond to a quick movement of the throttle (which reduces the vacuum at least momentarily)

Disconnecting the secondaries for testing purposes is the other option.

IFR, IAB:
Interesting. Compared to what I've seen, and waht people post on forums like Innovate's, that's a pretty small idle air bleed relative to the idle feed restriction. However I can't recall anyone else really spending the time you have with an annular boostered carb. The carb I'm currently working with also has annular boosters (installed by QF) in the primaries. Right now it has .028 IFRs and .073 IABs. Next chance I get will be to try .026 IFRs and then that's probably the end of my experiments with that carb.