Dave,
I took your suggestion about adding clearance to the secondary pump cam to try and lean out the 50/55mph-WOT rich spike.
Ref:
Was: 11.8/12.2 with WOT shift point at 13.0
Now: after a couple of times of shortening the secondary cam screw (larger gap), this worked great! I am now at 12.4/12.6 and my WOT shift point leaned out to 13.4 but a few jet sizes on the secondary side should fix this issue. I was concerned about not having the pump cam gap tight but it was very responsive to the gap. I have to say that it might be a touch quicker in response now at cruise to WOT.
I am going to delay it a little more and then get my WOT A/F around 12.8 or so, then I am going to play with the stop/WOT to see where it is at. I am one step closer!

Note:
I have been using the black cam on the secondaries since it is the smallest volume cam. I tested an .018" squirter and found that the 50-55mph to WOT A/F ratio went lean first (mid 14's) and then dipped to the previous 11.8. Now since I have the gap (apx 1/8") and with a .031" squirter, the A/F ratio goes straight into the 12's instead of going lean.
I think the tricky part will be tuning the idle to WOT tuning. This might require partial throttle then to WOT from a stop instead of 100% throttle from a stop with the DP style carb. But, with delaying the fuel on the secondary pump, I might be surprised.

Thanks a bunch Dave!