Thank you for the responses. I have been waiting to test my FAST #170634 O/2 kit and so I wanted to see what everyone else was experiencing until I got mine hooked up.

I finished my install today and got it started up and got my first trial of an O2 kit. I left the carb setup over the Winter with the same settings as when I last drove/parked it in November (apx 52 degrees). I started it up today and as a reference (50-54 degrees), I had it setup with .071 IAB's and all four metering screws were out 1 full turn. At my normal idle in N, the gauge read 13 with no other changes. I wanted this for a reference point to start my changes. My first changes was to change out the 071's to 075's to see how much of a change that made, and the gauge settled at 13.9-14.1. So almost 1 full point leaner with just the IAB swap.
So I wanted to lean it out a little more so I played around with the four ms's for a while and ended up with the front two at 1 full turn out and the back two at 3/4 turn out which showed up as 14.2-14.4 on the guage. This is using .028" IFR's which appear to be about right for this setup. The carb came stock with .033" IFR's (which was a mistake from QF) and last year I leaned them down to .031's (supposed to be stock on the QF #SS-750-AN) and then again to the current .028's to keep the ms around one turn outward.
My next test is to check the choke setup and see where it reads now that I changed the IAB's. Before the choke was doing its job with readings at 12.5 to 13 during the cold start up.

Thanks again and I will check back in when I get some more testing done. But our weather is going to keep the car in the garage for a while.

Last edited by YO7_A66; 02/27/11 06:10 PM.

1970 YO7 A66 [Canadian Export] F8 Challenger
340 (Currently in shop for stroker assy.)