""I purchased a 50cc pump, but unfortunately it has interference with the RPM DP, so for now I am sticking with the 30cc pump.""

I tried a 50cc on my RPM intake with a different carb. I found the same interference so I added a heat spacer under the carb which gave me enough space to run the 50cc unit.

I had my light throttle accel around 14.0 but it seemed lazy and the exhaust sounded funny. As soon as I richened it back up into the mid 13's, it ran better. I am currently getting 13.4-13.6 for my light accel from a stop and it feels right (black/037 primary).
FAST found the problem this time and they are sending me a new kit. Their warranty manager said that he has not seen an analog kit fail like this one before. The processor was overheating causing the system to read 14.6 which is a typical reading if there is a fault in the kit. It also appears that their first repair on this unit was not performed properly and they sent it back to me and that it why I found the problem for the second time. I should have it back in the car next week and I can continue on the cruise to WOT rich spike.
Your thought on the secondary rate sounds correct. The linkage moves pretty darn quick during a WOT change and the secondary delay may not help. Good point.
I have a feeling that if the two black cams together (leanest cam setup) does not work, then I might test what a standard power valve does versus my current High Flow power valve which QF suggests to use with their carbs. The current opening rate is a 9.5 which works well under all of my cruise conditions and the WOT transition, but maybe the four door design is dumping too much all at once when the valve opens.

Thank you Dave.

1970 YO7 A66 [Canadian Export] F8 Challenger
340 (Currently in shop for stroker assy.)