Originally Posted By fast68plymouth
I've said this previously, might have been in a different thead.
The overall fit and finish on the TF heads is really quite good for an off the shelf item.
I've only had one set of the bb mopar heads here, but have had various different types and versions of TF heads come through the shop for years. The consistancy from piece to piece is pretty good.

I'm not advising anyone to not have their bb mopar TF heads checked out before installing them, but if you have the flowed, cuz you wanna know how good "your" heads are...... For the most part, you're actually going to be trying to compare flow benches, not heads.
Unless the place who does your flow testing has already tested several of that same head( in this case a bb mopar TF head) that you can compare against.
You're not really going to be able to look at your flow numbers and say your heads are better/worse/the same as any numbers you find that came off a different bench.
I'm confident that if I flowed the same port on 20 different TF bb mopar cnc ported heads there wouldn't be 10cfm difference between any of them, at any given lift.
With these heads at least, when you see a set of numbers noticeably different from one bench to another...... It's the bench/radius plate/operator/weather.

Unless the TF QC takes a big nose dive, I don't see how the flow numbers are going vary much at all.

Ultimately, the real proof in the pudding is quarter mile times.

I wish more people would post up their results and combinations.

'63 Dodge 330
11.19 @ 121 mph
Pump gas, n/a, through the mufflers on street tires with 3.54's. 3,600 lbs.
10.01 @ 133mph with a 250 shot of nitrous an a splash of race gas. 1.36 60 ft. 3,700 lbs.